Toddler Vacation Time- Time to rejoice and love
Hi friends! Whats up guys? Summer vacation time is on. Its the best time to chill out with your family and friends. Help your child to socialise, make new friends and learn new things...
Here are few tips that can help you and your child have the best time together.
- Vacation means refreshing time. Ideally spend quality time with your children, either by going for a lovely picnic, long holiday or exploring new holiday destinations. Children love to explore new places.
- If you cant take out time away from work, then dont feel dejected. You can still try to be creative and make your toddlers happy.
- Take out some quality time from your busy schedule to enjoy baking, cooking or even washing with your children. Kids love to do grown up stuff. So why not turn your child into assistant chef, or take his/her help to do your daily chores.
- You can even send your child to interesting hobby classes or summer camps that will help him to engage himself in new arty stuff and make new friends.
- Allow your child to have a night stay at his friend's house and suprise him.
- Dont try to burden your children with studies. After working hard for an entire year, its time for him to relax and enjoy.
- Yes, but you can still teach him new things and make him learn in an interesting manner. I normally get new story books or educative games for my daughter for her to learn and innovate.
- Go green with your child. Children love nature, so you can enjoy gardening along with them.
- Take time out and go off for a long drive or simply explore the nearest beach. You can ask your child to build his own fortress or sand castles and enjoy. Once in a while, try to loosen up and let him ggo dirty and enjoy the mother nature...
- Interestingly you can set up get togethers with extended family members or friends and enjoy a lovely barbequee and exotic food as well.
Enjoy parenting and have a great time!!!!