Hello to one and all!!! Today we will talk on an important and most essential slogan of all our lives “ Stay Fit, Stay Healthy”. Yes, we parents are becoming more and more conscious of fitness but what about our children? According to reports, up to one out of every five children in the U. S. is overweight or obese, and this number is continuing to rise.
· Remember, staying fit should be a routine running in the entire family.
· Babies, toddlers and kids all need to stay healthy. It’s our responsibility as parents to keep their weight on check.
· Unhealthy food habits, tendency to eat processed foods, junk foods have started to rise in toddlers across countries.
· If you have an overweight child at your home, try to be very supportive. Lead yourself by example. Stop indoor games and try spending quality time with your kid outdoors.
· Feed smaller portions of meals to your child.
· Speak to your child’s pediatrician and get the dos and the don’ts food list.
· Encourage physical exercising and activities like swimming, badminton and cycling.
· Don’t let your children turn coach potatoes. They are too young to be carrying such bulky weights around them. More the weight more will be their lethargy and laziness. Along with overweight health problems, child tends to get inferiority complex and stress.
· Seeds of fitness and education will bear great fruits of health and happiness.
Enjoy parenting and have a great time!!!!