Hi friends! Today I will reveal healthy breakfast recipe of Oats Rava Idli..
1 cup- Roasted Rava/sooji
1/4 cup- oats
Handfull of green peas
- Roast oats in kadai and then allow it to cool. Grind it into a fine powder.
- Then if you dont have roasted rava, you need to dry roast them. Else you can directly use roasted rava
- Take kadai, put oil. Then put hing, add jeera, rai, green chillies and kadipatta. Then allow them to splutter. Then add blanched peas, and grated carrot. Allow it to mix well. Add turmeric powder, dhaniya powder and then put rava. Mix them well. Allow it to cool and then add oats powder and salt according to taste.
- Now mix 1 tablespoon of curd and some water into the rava. Dont put too much water. The water consistency should be like an idli batter.
- Now them grease the idli plates and steam the idlis.
- Your healthy oats idli is ready to be served.
- You can serve the idlis with chutney, sambhar or even tomato ketchup.
- If you want to make them for your tots, avoid using green chillies. Still they will taste awesome:-)
Enjoy parenting and have a great time!!!!