Hi friends! How are you doing? Today we are going to talk on how initiation is the key towards healthy relationship with your children. Parents are often busy either managing their job, or managing their home. So, its often very difficult or rather next to impossible to manage kidos studies and project. Then there is unhapiness all around home, isnt it? Your children are unhappy as you dont give them essential time and you are depressed that you are not a super woman to manage so many things at one go. So what should one do?
- Daily keep a tab on your child's classwork, homework.
- Pin up all the school notices at an important corner of the house.
- If your child requires your help to make any project, work towards it in advance. Dont wait for last minute. I normally, start preparing the stuff atleast two weeks or one week prior to the deadline.
- Time management is the key.
- As parents, you dont have to be super heroes but you just have to sort out work and give priorities.
- Dont neglect your child's work. It creates a wrong impression on your kid as well as the school teachers.
- If you work last minute to help your child, the output often doesnt come too well.
- If you put your brains and heart together for your child, in advance, things often takes a very creative turn.
- Learn and grow with your child.
Enjoy parenting and have a great time!!!!