Hi friends. How are you. I was a bit down with fever so couldnt write to you guys. Today lets talk how games improves creativity in kids. I am not talking about video games, or smart phones, but simple indoor games like chess, carom board, treasure hunt, pin the tail on the donkey, etc.
- Indoor games comparatively are less exciting than outdoor games, but they definitely are useful in stimulating the brains and improving creativity.
- It rebuilds the bonding with family and friends as altogether can play and participate.
- Indoor games are no longer just restricted to the four walls of the house. Now we have champions winning tournaments in chess and carom across the globe.
- Always encourage kids to play. Dont impose too much restrictions on them.
- The more the kids use their intelligence, IQ to play games, its more better for them.
- Games improve concentration spell.
- A healthy mix of outdoor and indoor game activity is ideal for kids that will give a great combination of physical fitness and mental alertness.
Enjoy parenting and have a great time!!!!