Thursday 28 May 2015

Story Telling Essential for Toddlers

Hi friends!!! How are you guys doing!!!! All kids love story telling, don't they?But Why? The reason being they can explore, imagine and create their own visual imagery with the help of a story... Yes, I know we parents get tired to keep on telling stories...Try to maintain a good story time sessions in the noon and night times before they go off to sleep.... The early you start better... Young babies might not understand the language, concept but it helps their brains to open up to new stream of words, vowels and expressions... If you animate the stories,they will enjoy more and more..... 

Get all the lovely fairy tale books that just a click away... Ifyou google you will get top story books online... Always inculcate the habit of reading books, having picture book session early in their childhood... Then they wont get bored or feel tired to study... You can make the story sessions interesting, by acting a bit out if your kids arent feeling too sleepy....

Who touched my rose plant.... Roar.....Roar is the favourite line of my daughter.... I used to ask her to hide herself in a bedsheet... I was her beast, who would yell loudly... Who touched my rose plant...Roar , roar and slowly would touch her and open the bedsheet.. Its fun and entertaining!!!!! Either through expressions, or through flashcards you can make them understand the story forever.... 

As you guys might know I have already created interesting videos on Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, Golden Eggs, Silly Goats, for the kids to enjoyy...

Your support and feedback is very essential... Please write in to me and help me get to know what do you feel about my blog...

Thanks a lot...

Enjoy parenting and have a great time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment